Windows and Active Directory Systems Engineer
22.07.2021 Valencia (Spain) | Remote | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV indicating the location you are applying to: email@example.com
Resumes that are not in English will not be considered
Scope of Work:
• Provide strategic guidance for Windows and Active Directory services as required
• Manage Windows and Active Directory projects
• Assist the Service Owner and Team Lead in the delivery of ICC Service Delivery Agreements (SDAs) to customers
• Assist with the coordination, preparation, presentation and implementation of proposals and projects linked to the SDAs
• Be a go-to expert for troubleshooting Windows and Active Directoryrelated issues
• Liaise with Partner Organizations on a service management basis
• Manage, prioritize and take ownership of tasks assigned to the Windows services team as required: includes service requests, change requests, incidents, project tasks and others as required
• Monitor and take ownership of tasks assigned to Windows services team ensuring completion within SLA targets
• Provide support for all Windows and Active Directory Services SDAs
• Design, install, configure and support Windows and Active Directory infrastructure
• Assist in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of Windows automation tasks using Ansible and related technologies
• Provide on-call support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours as required on a rotational basis
• Other Windows and Active Directory administration tasks as required:
o Co-ordinate with vendor support for resolution of problems and incidents
o Perform troubleshooting and performance tuning activities as required
o Apply Windows patches, updates and perform upgrades
o Assist in the planning and running of disaster recovery tests
o Perform capacity management and reporting as required
o Produce documentation as required
o Perform support activities during planned maintenance windows outside of normal working hours
o Perform other duties as required.
Required Technical Skills:
The resource MUST have the following skills and experience:
• Extensive experience with Windows and Active Directory systems
• Extensive knowledge and support experience of the following:
o Windows server
o Active Directory
• Minimum of 10 years experience.
The resource SHOULD have the following skills and experience:
• Experience with Ansible or other automation technologies
• Experience in writing technical proposals and service guides.
Required Soft Skills:
• Willingness to learn on the job and adjust roles as required
• Customer facing experience and oral communication skills
• Support of a diverse workplace
• Ability to write documentation & reports
• Creativity/ ability to find innovative solutions
• Conflict management & cooperation.
• Windows or Active Directory certifications
• ITIL Service Management intermediate or expert
• Prince2 foundation.
UNICC is committed to achieving diversity and inclusion within its workforce, providing an environment that reflects the values enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. ICC is dedicated to the SDGs, making SDG-5 (Gender Equality) and SDG-10 (Reduce Inequalities) the organization goals.