User Experience Designer
Valencia (Spain) | Remote | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV with the job title: email@example.com
Description of Duties
▪ Responsible for overall UX Design for solutions that are fit for purpose. Responsibilities include requirements capture, storyboarding, prototyping, visual design and user testing.
▪ Understands users needs and produces deliverables that meet those needs.
▪ Understands pros and cons of various devices and platforms and produces appropriate deliverables.
▪ Leads overall UX Design activity on projects, liaising with graphic designers and developers as required.
▪ Delivers within commercial constraints that apply to the project.
▪ Applies all relevant standards and procedures to their own work.
▪ Assists with the preparation of external customer proposals, including production of viable estimates.
▪ Takes responsibility for team leadership as required.
▪ Mentors less experienced team members and leads by example in both technical and nontechnical aspects of the job.
▪ Maintains a current knowledge of relevant user experience competencies and technology developments and actively shares knowledge.
▪ Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
Experience & Capabilities:
▪ Experience of working with at least 2 different clients and demonstrable experience of building client relationships.
▪ Demonstrable awareness of business and operational environments into which User Experience design has been delivered.
▪ Competent in three or more UX technologies or techniques and has successfully applied them in a commercial environment.
▪ Understands the 5 competencies of UX Design (information architecture, interaction design, usability engineering, visual design and prototype engineering) and is a specialist in at least one area.
▪ Good understanding of the user centred design process.
▪ Sound communication skills including the ability to deliver presentations using structure and style appropriate to the audience.
▪ Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management.
▪ Can recognize and flag issues outside area of own expertise or responsibility to team leader or manager, as appropriate.
▪ Capable of working with minimal supervision.
▪ Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
▪ Good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
▪ Quality focused.
▪ Highly flexible (including willingness to work away from home base).
▪ Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
▪ Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise.
▪ Proactive with respect to personal development.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
▪ High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
▪ High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
▪ Ability to deliver quality results
▪ Expert knowledge of English is required (Oral and Written).
▪ Knowledge of arabic, chinese, french, russian or spanish is a plus.