Unified Communication Administrator
30.10.22 | Valencia (Spain) or Remote | Full time
If you like this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: email@example.com
Required Technical Skills:
• Deploying and testing Enterprise Skype for Business configurations in multi-location
environments with Edge servers, Directors, and hardware load balancers.
• Supporting and deploying SfB Enterprise Voice, Cloud PBX, including integration with ancillary
systems such as telephony gateways and PBX systems.
• Implementation and administration of Microsoft Teams Core and telephony, based on Teams
Direct Routing and Calling Plans.
• Setup, configuration, and administration of AudioCodes Session Border Controllers.
Optional Technical Skills:
• Cisco Call Manager configuration and administration or any other VoIP Telephony System (ie. Ribbon, Avaya, Polycom, Oracle ACME, Asterisk, etc).
• SIP Protocol, G.711 & H.323 strong troubleshooting knowledge.
• Maintaining and administrating large ICT Infrastructures (ie. Switches, routers, firewalls, load
• Network management and troubleshooting tools such as Cisco Collector, Wireshark, TCPDUMP
Scope of Work
• Setup, support, and maintain Microsoft Teams environments, including telephony.
• Manage Microsoft Teams Tenants and Skype for Business Environments.
• Contribute to the deployment of Unified Communications solutions for United Nations agencies.
• Support and maintain the existing SBC/SBA infrastructures consisting in AudioCodes/Ribbon Voice Gateways and, Survivable Branch Appliances.
• Implement new features, resolve incidents and participate in problem resolutions.
• Collaborate with other teams to implement service and system monitoring, alerting and reporting of the Skype for Business and Teams services.
• Collaborate with other teams to define and develop documented procedures.
• Participate in rotational stand-by services during weekends, official holidays, and outside business hours if required.
The resource shall have Minimum Five years of experience working in Unified Communications & telephony areas preferably in large environments.
The resource should have the following competencies and skills:
• Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members.
Deals constructively with conflicts.
• Communicating: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
• Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates the ability to work
constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures that all can contribute.
• Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and
• Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
• Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
• SfB/Teams, O365 Certifications
• Windows Server Administration certification
• Session Border Controllers certifications
• Cisco CCNA and/or CCNP
• ITIL service management methodology
• PMI or Prince 2 Project management certification
• ISO 20000 Certification
• Work experience in large international, and multicultural environments
☒ Yes, up to “5” days per week.
☒ One week per month (rotation is subject to the number of team members)