Application Support Technician w/Sharepoint
Immediate start | Valencia (Spain) | Full time
If you like this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and support for tools and applications supported by ICC for
the ICC partners;
- Resolve in a timely manner Tier-2 issues and escalate Tier-3 issues to Designated focal points;
- Assist in the evaluation, configuration and installation of new releases in accordance with established configuration management standards;
- Assist in applications structural changes required during system upgrades;
- Assist in responding to application-related queries from end users in remote locations;
- Perform knowledge transfers to Tier-1 and trainings end users on the usage of applications;
- Assist in the development and in the updating of software applications related documentation, including technical documentation and system reports, attend operational and other meetings; and
- Perform other duties, as required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint;
- At least three years of experience administering Microsoft SharePoint, SQL, Windows
- Good working knowledge of global Active Directory Architecture, Powershell, Office365, Azure;
- Good working knowledge of client/server applications in a Windows environment and .Net applications;
- At least one year of experience on SharePoint Online and\or data migration to SharePoint Online
- Certifications and advanced training in Microsoft SharePoint, SQL, .NET, Office 365, Azure, Microsoft Windows;
- Certification and familiarity with ITIL concepts and processes;
- Familiarity with United Nations policy framework for International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) or compliant operational concepts and processes;
- Ability to grasp complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems;
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team of diverse skills;
- Willingness to improve knowledge and skills and learn new technologies.
Education and Skills
- Minimum of three years of experience in application maintenance and general IT support;
- Minimum High school diploma;
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is required.
- Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
Teleworking Option: ☒Yes, up to 3 days per week.