Valencia (Spain) | Remote | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV with the job title: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Duties
▪ Provide clear visibility of the end to end service experience
▪ Input to and influence the future of the service experience
▪ Provide guidance in user needs based design, design research, design thinking, and service design to senior stakeholders and product owners
▪ Contribute to the user research and design streams
▪ Ensure design consistency and integrity across products and projects
▪ Drive innovation and affect change to enable our clients to provide outstanding service experiences
▪ Exploit current and emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences
▪ Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products
▪ Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally
▪ Comply with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensure security of information at all times
▪ Experience in a relevant role either agency or client side
▪ Proven track record of leading user research and design for large multichannel projects
▪ Experienced in defining the service design approaches including methodologies and deliverables
▪ Expert understanding of information architecture, interaction design, visual design and prototyping
▪ Expert knowledge of qualitative research methods
▪ Sound knowledge and understanding of quantitative research methods
▪ Sound awareness of business and project constraints as they apply to the design of a service
▪ Ability to influence broadly and communicate effectively at all levels
▪ Highly capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
▪ A sound understanding of Agile delivery methodology
The following are desirable skills:
▪ Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment
▪ Degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Graphic
▪ Design, HCI/Usability, Cognitive Psychology or related field
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
▪ High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
▪ High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
▪ Ability to deliver quality results
▪ Expert knowledge of English is required (Oral and Written).
▪ Knowledge of arabic, chinese, french, russian, spanish is a plus.