19.08.2021 Valencia (Spain) | Fulltime
Teleworking Option: yes
On-call duties may be required on a excetional basis.
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: email@example.com
Scope of Work:
a) Plan, execute and control projects, either internal or external , or manage components of a large complex project which typically impact critical operations or multiple user groups.
b) Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
c) Create, maintain and execute the Project Plan, within a collaborative Project Server environment.
d) Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate techniques.
e) Manage project issues and risks.
f) Manage project resources and track project costs.
g) Track and monitor project progress against plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes and report performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
h) Manage project communications, including schedule, to liaise with project board and respective stakeholders during the entire project lifecycle.
i) Create and maintain project management documents throughout the lifecycle of the project from Start Up to Closure.
j) Execute a proper Project Closure, including transition to operation, financial and lessons learnt. Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
k) Manage a complex project portfolio.
Required Technical Skills:
Essential skills and experience:
• Experience in Agile development life cycle, with the ability to lead scrum teams.
• At least 10 years of IT work experience.
• More than 5 years of experience in managing IT projects (Agile/Scrum, Prince2/PMI)
• Experience managing minimally 2-3 (or more) small-to-medium, concurrent projects
• Experience managing multi-vendor project delivery teams
• PRINCE2 Practitioner certification / Program Management (MSP)
• Professional Scrum Master 1 certification
• Knowledge on any of the following areas would be preferred:
o Office 365 and Exchange Messaging / Migration Services.
o Infrastructure, ERP Applications and Cloud Hosting / Migration services
o Application Development, Blockchain, Automation (RPA), Data & Analytics
o Knowledge of ITIL
Desirable skills and experience:
• Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills;
• A high degree of initiative, being independent and able to work with little supervision;
• A high level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgement and maturity;
• Ability to deliver quality results.
• Experience with Jira or some other Agile development tools
• Excellent technical documentation skills, and ability to deliver technical trainings
• Customer-centric approach to delivery
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and comfortable with short deadlines
• Basic knowledge of other recognized UN languages is desirable (french, arabic, chinese, Russian and Spanish)
• Understanding of the UN system is desirable
• Experience in managing projects in a multi-cultural environment
• Experience in managing remote teams
• Expert knowledge of English is required.
• Creativity/ ability to find innovative solutions.
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Required Soft Skills:
• Customer Oriented: Proactively identifies current and anticipates emerging client needs and investigates how these may be met
• Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
• Communicating: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
• Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates the ability to work constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures that all can contribute.
• Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
• Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
• Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
UNICC is committed to achieving diversity and inclusion within its workforce, providing an environment that reflects the values enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. ICC is dedicated to the SDGs, making SDG-5 (Gender Equality) and SDG-10 (Reduce Inequalities) the organization goals.