Oracle E-Business Expert
Valencia (Spain) | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Valencia, Spain
Description of Duties Purpose of the Resource The purpose of this post is to provide operational service management and technical support and project managment for multiple Oracle E-Business systems hosted and supported by ICC for the United Nations family of organizations. Summary of Assigned Duties
· Align with customer focal points to plan operational changes and improvements to the service.
· Provide technical support for managed E-Business supporting services provided by ICC, including system administration of E-Business technology components.
· Provide 3rd level support both during business hours and when on-call (24/7 for 1 week every 4 weeks). This includes routine production support activities during maintenance windows.
· Provide technical support for SWIFT products (Alliance Access products)
· Provide technical support for HP PPM products (previously known as Kintana) for automated deployments
· Provide incident and problem management support
· Provide technical advice to clients related to architecture and best practices
· Conduct service management tasks, such as operational meetings with the clients and coordinate tasks with multiple other teams if required.
· Lead operational project for such as database, application and OS upgrades.
· Produce and maintain service related documentation as required.
· Provide on-call for 3rd level support on a rotation basis in case of emergencies, perform support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours.
· Provide telephone number where the consultant may be reached in case of emergency
· Perform other duties as required
Resource Profile ICC Global Competencies · Communicating in a credible and effective way: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
· Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
· Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
· Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
Functional Knowledge and Skills Essential:
· Expert in all Oracle E-Business components with an in-depth knowledge for configuring, troubleshooting and perform administration type of tasks.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and learning skills
· Excellent understanding and usage of ITIL Operations Management
· Strong understanding in integrating Oracle E-Business with different middleware components
· Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
· Good scripting skills using Linux shell, Oracle SQL and/or other automation tools
· Good knowledge on SWIFT Alliance Access products
· Good knowledge on HP PPM (Kintana)
· Strong Core DBA skills
· Strong Fusion Middleware skills (OID, OAM and OBIEE)
· University degree in computer or information science, mathematics or related field.
· Oracle Certification
· ITIL Certification
· 15 years or more of experience working with Oracle products where of 10 years with Oracle E-Business.
· Extensive experience in Oracle E-Business technical architecture design, installation, configuration and administration.
· Extensive Experience in, migration of code, patching and environment refreshes.
· Extensive experience working in an English speaking environment
· Extensive experience working in Linux/Unix OS environments
· Experience in design, implementation and support of backup, monitoring, disaster recovery solutions.
· Experience in working with Oracle Support for solving critical production issues.
· Experience in Operational Management for E-Business services
· Experience in Project Management for Oracle E-Business related projects
· Experience in integrating Oracle E-Business with one or more Fusion Middleware components:
o Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
o Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
o Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
o Oracle Weblogic Applications
· Experience in integrating Oracle E-Business with HP PPM and configure automatic deployments
· Experience in installing and configuring SWIFT Alliance Access with SwiftNet and HSM boxes
· Experience in scripting and automating administrative tasks with Ansible, Salt or StackStorm
· Experience in integrating with Oracle Cloud products such as Taleo
· International work experience
· Experience in upgrading Oracle EBS 12.1.3 to 12.2.x
Components · Oracle E-Business R12.1
· Oracle Database 11g and 12c
· HP PPM
· Swift Alliance Access
· OS: Windows and Linux