25.02.22 | Valencia, Spain or Brindisi Duty Station | Full time
If you like this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: email@example.com
Location: Valencia, Spain or Brindisi Duty Station
UNICC requires consultancy services to deliver on-going support and administration of Networking services, including administration, deployment and operation of WAN and Data Center infrastructure.
Scope of Work / Duties of Consultant:
• Administrator – The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance, administration of the ICT Infrastructure WAN and Data Center infrastructure. The incumbent is responsible for managing and maintaining standard configurations of routers, switches, firewalls, voice gateways and monitoring and management tools.
• Deployment Team Member – The incumbent is responsible for final testing and deployment of WAN and Data Center solutions as well as all related technical documentation.
• Operational Support – The incumbent is responsible of the WAN and Data Center operations at Tier 2 and of handling request fulfilment, incident resolution as well as participating in the problem resolution and preventive maintenance activities related to WAN and Data Center network environment.
• The incumbent will also participate in the out-of-hours duty roster and changes, as required.
• Perform other duties, as required.
Required Technical Skills:
The resource MUST have the following skills and experience:
-Minimum five years of experience working on IT preferably in large WAN or Datacenter environments.
-Good knowledge of Cisco IOs, NX-OS, Cisco ACI.
-Good knowledge of Data Center operations, including the management of Core and Distribution layer switches and routers.
-Good Knowledge of Wide Area Network, including experience in configuring different routing protocols.
-Good knowledge of network security, including firewalls, VPN, intrusion detection/prevention devices
-Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
The resource SHOULD have the following skills and experience:
-Knowledge of VMware NSX.
-Experience in network management tools and practices.
-Experience in automation and scripting techniques, preferably Ansible and other languages applied to Cisco environments.
-Basic knowledge of voice and video over IP including voice transport, termination, and related Quality of Service.
-Exposure to Information Security Management System (ISMS: ISO 27001), ITIL and ISO 20000 framework and other industry standard related best practices.
Required Soft Skills:
-Customer facing experience and oral communication skills
-Ability to write documentation & reports
-Ability to grasp complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems.
-Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
-Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team of diverse skills.
-Willingness to learn on the job
- Microsoft 365 Certification(s)
- Other related Microsoft Certification
- ITIL certification