Messaging and Collaboration Engineer
18.02.22 | Valencia (spain) / Brindisi (Italy) | Full time
If you like this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: email@example.com
Location: Valencia, Spain and/or Brindisi, Italy
Teleworking option: Yes, up 2 days per week
On-call requirements: Yes, 1 week per month.
Under the supervision of the Messaging Engineering Group lead, within the Digital Workplace Service Unite of the Cloud Services Section (OPD), the person will be responsible for delivering on-going support and administration of Microsoft 365 services, including Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Active Directory and other related messaging and collaboration systems in the enterprise environments.
Scope of Work
• Deployment – The incumbent is responsible for design, final testing and deployment of M365 services
and email solutions and related systems as well as all related technical documentation as part of
release management process.
• Analyst – Incumbent will be responsible for analyzing the technical needs of customer, end-users and
all stakeholders while helping identify technical problems and propose solutions as a part of problem
• Planner – Incumbent must be able to analyze UNICC partners overall requirements and develop a
comprehensive plan that meets overall goals and objectives as a part of service level management
• Participate in the “on call” roster (for support outside of working hours)
• Perform other duties, as required
The standard work day is 8 hours per day with the possibility of overtime to cover weekends, holidays and
to cover standard out of hours work. In addition, the resource will perform 7 x 24 on call support when
Required Technical Skills:
The resource MUST have the following skills and experience:
• At least 4 years of experience in managing, operating, and maintaining a large, multi-site and
complex messaging infrastructure based on Microsoft Exchange.
• At least one year of experience working with customers on Cloud and M365 specific solutions and
• Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience as global administrator for Microsoft 365 tenant
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019/Exchange Online, MS Teams, SharePoint
Online, OneDrive for Business, Security and Compliance, Yammer, Power Platform and others.
• Very good knowledge in scripting, in particular PowerShell scripting and MS Graph to automate
processes in MS Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams and other M365 components.
• Very good knowledge of MS Active Directory / Azure Identity in a complex environment (Azure
Active Directory, AAD Domain Services, AAD B2B/B2C, Azure Information Protection, SSO, MFA,
application registration, etc.);
• Exposure in migration projects from on-premise systems to Microsoft 365 and/or tenant to tenant
migration and related integration features;
• Knowledge of SMTP Relay, Mail Gateway, Spam and Virus filtering systems (IronPort or similar)
• Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
The resource SHOULD have the following skills and experience:
• Exposure in Information Security Management System (ISMS: ISO 27001), ITIL framework and
other industry standard related best practices.
• Good understanding of Management and Monitoring tools such as SCOM
• Knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) is an advantage.
• Experience in managing and supporting VMware farms is desirable.
Required Soft Skills:
• Customer facing experience and oral communication skills
• Ability to write documentation & reports
• Ability to grasp complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems.
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team of diverse skills.
• Willingness to learn on the job
• Microsoft 365 Certification(s)
• Other related Microsoft Certification
• ITIL certification