Messaging and O365 Engineer
30.10.22 | Valencia (Spain) or Remote | Full time
If you like this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: email@example.com
Scope of Work / Duties of Consultant:
• Administrator – Incumbent responsibilities include design, implementation, administration and
maintenance of Microsoft 365 email solutions and related systems including Microsoft Exchange
2016, Exchange 2019, Exchange Online and hybrid-based messaging infrastructure as well as other
• Deployment – The incumbent is responsible for design, final testing and deployment of M365
services and email solutions and related systems as well as all related technical documentation as
part of release management process.
• Analyst – Incumbent will be responsible for analyzing the technical needs of customer, end-users and
all stakeholders while helping identify technical problems and propose solutions as a part of problem
• Planner – Incumbent must be able to analyze UNICC partners overall requirements and develop a
comprehensive plan that meets overall goals and objectives as a part of service level management
• Participate in the “on call” roster (for support outside of working hours)
• Perform other duties, as required
Required Technical Skills:
The resource MUST have the following skills and experience:
• At least 4 years of experience in managing, operating, and maintaining a large, multi-site and
complex messaging infrastructure based on Microsoft Exchange.
• At least one year of experience working with customers on Cloud and M365 specific solutions and
• Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience as global administrator for Microsoft 365 tenant
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019/Exchange Online,
• Good understanding of MS Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Yammer, Power
Platform and others.
• Very good knowledge in scripting, in particular PowerShell scripting and MS Graph to automate
processes in MS Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams and other M365 components.
• Exposure in migration projects from on-premises systems to Microsoft 365 and/or tenant to
tenant migration and related integration features;
• Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
The resource SHOULD have the following skills and experience:
• Exposure in Information Security Management System (ISMS: ISO 27001), ITIL framework and
other industry standard related best practices.
• Good understanding of Management and Monitoring tools such as Nagios and SCOM
• Experience in managing and supporting VMware farms is desirable.
Required Soft Skills:
• Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members.
Deals constructively with conflicts.
• Communicating: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens
actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
• Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates the ability to work
constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures
that all can contribute.
• Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses
criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and
• Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to
• Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas.
• Adapts and responds positively to change.
• Microsoft 365 Certification(s)
• Other related Microsoft Certification
• ITIL certification
☒ Yes, up to “5” days per week.
☒ One week per month (rotation is subject to the number of team members)