Identity & Access Management Specialist
Valencia (Spain) | Remote | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV with the job title to: email@example.com
Location: Valencia, Spain & Nearshore
ICC requires Identity and Access Management services for architecting, deploying, and supporting identity services on-prem and in the cloud (AWS, MS Azure and GCP) for ICC and its clients. The Identity Management team, which provides both project and ongoing services, is geographically distributed among ICC locations, mainly in Europe.
The person, who shall be reporting to the Identity Management technical team lead, shall have strong experience in managing identity and access management solution in large operational environments.
Scope of Work / Duties of Consultant:
The resource shall support the Identity Management team, on projects or ongoing support services, as per arising needs.
Required Technical Skills:
MUST have skills and experience:
• Design, build, implementation, and delivery of scalable identity solutions;
• Deep hands-on experience of Microsoft Identity Management and C# coding;
• Strong knowledge of account lifecycle management, including user provisioning and self-service, account creation and management, entitlement review and certification;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based identity solutions;
• Hands-on experience of Microsoft Azure Identity Services;
SHOULD have skills and experience:
• Knowledge of maintaining and administrating large and complex identity and access
• Ability to automate complex identity and access management tasks;
• Knowledge of Microsoft AD Federation Services;
• Understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP;
• Knowledge and experience in privileged access management;
• Solid understanding of implementing information security standards & methodologies on
multiple identity solutions uniformly;
• Knowledge of other identity solutions (AWS IAM, OKTA or similar).
Required Soft Skills:
- Ability to distill complex problems and drive toward creative solutions;
- Ability to interact with customers, ability to assess and gather customer requirements, comparing pros and cons, to propose best suited option and turn them into solution designs;
- Willingness to learn on the job
- IDAM certification(s)
- ITIL/ ISO 20000 Service Management
- PMI or Prince 2 Project management
☒ Required (rotation is subject to the number of team members)