Experience Strategy Lead
Valencia (Spain) | Remote | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV with the job title: email@example.com
Description of Duties
▪ Provide leadership of experience strategy projects
▪ Articulate and frame clients’ challenges and the value of recommendations, initiatives, and solutions
▪ Leverage experience in user insight, market insight, service design, data analysis, and technology into actionable experience strategies
▪ Manage the delivery of key streams of work
▪ Participate new business development
▪ Provide guidance in experience strategy, user needs based design, design research, design thinking, and service design
▪ Exploit current and emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences
▪ As an industry thought leader in experience strategy, drive innovation and affect change to enable our clients to provide outstanding service experiences.
▪ Significant experience in a relevant role either agency or client side preferably in the private sector
▪ A portfolio you’re proud of that demonstrates strong communication skills and the ability to articulate strategies and design concepts
▪ Significant experience working in an agile software development environment and informing the prioritisation of a roadmap or Minimal Viable Product
▪ Significant experience in defining and delivering omnichannel strategies
▪ Significant experience in large commercial agile projects
▪ Experience in contributing to business development and revenue generation
▪ Expertise in disciplines of strategy including research and service design
▪ Expert knowledge of, and experience with, a range of user experience methods and tools, e.g. Experience Mapping/Modelling, service ecosystems, prioritisation, roadmaps, etc.
▪ Track record of idea generation and refinement
▪ Experience of facilitating workshops and brainstorming sessions
▪ Highly capable of understanding customer requirements and user needs and producing deliverables that reflect that understanding
▪ Up to date with current innovations in the digital world
▪ Ability to understand a client’s business and industry
▪ Ability to inspire innovation and great work
▪ Sound awareness of business and project constraints as they apply to the design of digital products and services
▪ Sound understanding of Agile delivery methodology
▪ Ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
▪ Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment
▪ Active participant in communities of interest
▪ Degree in Design, Psychology or related field
▪ Relevant industry certifications
▪ ITIL and Prince2 awareness
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
▪ High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
▪ High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
▪ Ability to deliver quality results
▪ Expert knowledge of English is required (Oral and Written).
▪ Knowledge of arabic, chinese, french, russian or spanish is a plus.