04.04.2019 | Valencia | Fulltime
Resumes that are not in English will not be considered
Required Services: SharePoint Administrator
Duration: Six (6) months, with possibility of extension
Location: Valencia, Spain
Scope of Work:
As part of the ICC Applications Unit (OPSA), under the supervision of the SharePoint Service Manager, the consultant will be responsible for performing system administration tasks related to SharePoint services for ICC and its customers. The consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage standard admin activities – create site collections/databases; security etc.
- Monthly Windows patching as required
- Deployment of SharePoint Cumulative Updates and Services Packs
- Monitoring – configuration; follow-up on alerts
- Backup – configuration; monitoring; new requests; restore
- Incident analysis and troubleshooting including troubleshooting with vendors
- Decommissioning of environments
- Document monitoring and maintenance procedures
- Maintain system documentation and change logs
The work is required to be carried out in ICC’s office in Valencia, Spain. The expected contract start date is 1st of April 2019. The standard workday is 8 hours per day with the possibility of overtime to cover weekends, holidays and to cover standard out of hours work. In addition, the resource will perform 7 x 24 on call support when required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Sound knowledge of administering SharePoint and SQL Server environments
- Skills in general infrastructure, including system configurations, clustering, performance, and the use of security certificates
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Solid knowledge and experience on Microsoft Technology landscape including various server products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Professional attitude
- Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
- Minimum 4 years working experience as SharePoint Administrator
- Minimum 4 years supporting IIS, SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, SQL 2008/2012
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert on SharePoint
- Excellent knowledge of English is required