ORACLE FUSION MIDDLEWARE
Spain | Fulltime
Resumes that are not in English will not be considered
Summary of Assigned Duties
The consultant will:
- Provide technical expertise in the following FMW Infrastructure components:
- Oracle Weblogic Server (WLS)
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS)
- Provide technical expertise in one or more of the following FMW components and related sub-components:
- Oracle Access Management (OAM)
- Oracle Identity Management (OIM)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Oracle WebCentre Content (WCC)
- Content Management (ECM)
- Imaging and Process Management (IPM)
- Enterprise Capture (EC)
- Oracle Inbound Refinery (IBR)
- Oracle Universal Record Management (URM)
- Forms Recognition (WFR)
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA)
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle BI Publisher (BI Publisher)
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Provide technical expertise in one or more of the following FMW applications/systems and related sub-components:
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Oracle Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Oracle Flexcube (FLEXCUBE)
- Oracle BI Applications (OBIA)
- Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Oracle Application Testing Suit (OATS)
- Oracle Demantra
- Oracle Strategic Network Optimization (SNO)
- Maintain and support the application technology stack (web servers and applications servers) in the different environments for ICC clients.
- Perform routine production support activities and provide incident and problem management support
- Troubleshoot Fusion Middleware related issues.
- Create new environments, perform code migrations, environment refreshes, application of patches
- Perform support activities during maintenance windows
- Monitor capacity
- Assist in performing application upgrades
- Provide technical support for the FMW development team of the Partner Organization(s).
- Work with Oracle Support to solve technical issues
- Assist with Disaster Recovery tests.
- Perform routine production, support activities and provide incident and problem management support.
- Produce and maintain documentation as required.
- Implement project-type activities and other requests for services.
- Perform support activities during maintenance windows.
- In case of emergencies, perform support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours.
- Provide secondary standby and on-call support as and when required.
- Provide telephone number where the consultant may be reached in case of emergency
- Excellent knowledge in the installation and administration of different FMW components/systems in production environments.
- Excellent knowledge in High Availability (HA) deployments
- Excellent working experience in Linux and Windows environments
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent WLS, OHS and FMW component/system tuning skills
- Practical experience with interactive systems.
- Knowledge of Service Level Management Principles.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and learning skills
- University degree in computer or information science, mathematics or related field.
ITIL Foundation Certificate and PRINCE2 certification
Five years or more of experience in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Excellent experience in FMW technical architecture administrator support.
- Excellent experience in creation of new instances, migration of code, patching and environment refreshes.
- Experience in support of backup, monitoring, disaster recovery solutions.
- Ability to work productively under pressure, even when clear direction and/or information in not always available.
- Experience in database administration
- Experience in integrating FMW components and systems with LDAP and OAM
- Familiarity with IT project and service management standards, frameworks, methodologies and best practices such as PRINCE2, ITIL.
- International work experience
- Experience of project management
Working knowledge of French