MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATOR
Valencia | Fulltime
Resumes that are not in English will not be considered
The consultant will provide Exchange Administration help with the designing and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with the organization goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements. The consultant will perform Exchange and related administration tasks as required.
- Administrator – Incumbent responsibilities include design, implementation, administration and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange 2013 based messaging infrastructure in ICC partners operations. The incumbent is responsible for implementing, managing and maintaining standard configurations, monitoring and analysis tools, as well as assisting with the solution of the problems related to ICC or ICC partners’ data centers as a part of the incident management process.
- Deployment Team Member – The incumbent is responsible for design, final testing and deployment of email solutions and related systems as well as all related technical documentation as part of release management process.
- Analyst – Incumbent will be responsible for analyzing the technical needs of customer, end-users and all stakeholders while helping identify technical problems and propose solutions as a part of problem management process.
- Planner – Incumbent must be able to analyze ICC partners overall requirements and develop a comprehensive plans that meets overall goals and objectives as a part of service level management process.
The consultant must hold industry certifications in Exchange 2013 and O365.
The consultant must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in deploying and supporting large scale Microsoft Exchange 2013 and a minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting O365 Cloud and Hybrid environments and associated infrastructure.
The resource must possess skills in Active Directory and be familiar with implementing and troubleshooting Active Directory and Exchange/Outlook in a multiple forest environment. The resource shall have strong scripting skills and shall be at ease with deploying servers and Exchange roles entirely through scripts.
The resource must have good understanding of messaging and preferably experience of other messaging platforms such as BlackBerry, SendMail, PostFix, Lotus Domino, and messaging security using technologies including PKI, S/MIME, DKIM.
The consultant must have experience managing enterprise messaging anti-spam and anti-virus platforms such as Microsoft Forefront.
The consultant must be able to:
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Write reports and procedure manuals.
- Present information effectively and respond to questions from a wide variety of audiences.
- Prioritize work and work with minimum supervision.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner, within SLA.
- Adapt to changing and ambiguous requirements during the project lifecycle.
- Assess and gather customer requirements and follow through on tickets and project tasks to completion.
It would be an advantage if the consultant also had experience using System Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM) in the context of:
- Rapidly and consistently (re)deploying server operating system and applications
- Monitoring services and system availability, performance and events
- Managing virtual machine lifecycle and resource provisioning
- Capacity management.
It would be an advantage if the resource has experience in email migration projects from Lotus Domino to Exchange or O365.
Activities and Deliverables
Under the supervision of the Unified Communications Unit Head, the Exchange administrator will
- Work on-site in ICC’s offices in Valencia, Spain
- Collaborate with the existing messaging administrators to deliver the Enterprise Communications Service (ECS)
- Collaborate with other teams and contribute to the service and system monitoring and alerting of ECS
- Support and maintain the ECS infrastructure as described above
- Collaborate with other teams to define and develop documented procedures
- Participate in the “on call” roster (for support outside of working hours)
- The standard working day is 8 hours per day with the possibility of overtime to cover weekends, holidays and to cover standard out of hours work. In addition, the resource will perform 24×7 on call support when required. The 8 hour working day may be performed following the business hours from Valencia or the business hours from New York.
- Perform other activities as required.