DEVELOPER / SENIOR DEVELOPER
| Valencia | Remote | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV indicating the role you are apllying for: email@example.com
Location: Valencia (Remote work available)
Description of Duties
▪ Participate in the analysis, design, build, deployment and support of applications and solutions.
▪ Develop/change data input, files/database structures, data transformation, algorithms, and data output by using appropriate computer language/tools to provide technical solutions for complex application development tasks.
▪ Document code and associated processes by adhering to development methodologies, adding code comments and appropriate documentation to various knowledge-base system(s) to simplify code maintenance and to improve support.
▪ Test all changes by using the appropriate complex test scenarios to ensure all delivered solutions work as expected and errors are handling in a meaningful way.
▪ Implement changes by adhering to the change management policies and procedures for any given project to communicate to all parties the nature, significance, and risk factors of the solution.
▪ Provide support by investigating and resolving issues to ensure prompt, effective service.
▪ Good knowledge and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and technologies pertinent to creating business solutions i.e. software development and testing, architecture, applications, databases, integration infrastructure and networks;
▪ Must be technologically savvy, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt to new and unfamiliar technologies, software, and systems;
▪ Apply industry standards and best practices in writing and performing basic testing and comply with security standards and policies for the produced artefacts.
▪ Agile or SCRUM Project participation experience
▪ Experience in producing technical documentation
▪ Knowledge of Transact-SQL and PowerShell scripting.
▪ Skills in general collaboration systems architecture and deployment methodologies applicable in large environments.
▪ Overall 4+ years of experience on at least one of the technologies below:
– Power Automate
– .NET Framework
▪ Relevant industry certifications
▪ ITIL and Prince2 awareness
▪ University degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent, or relevant industry experience.
▪ Professional experience in a multi-cultural environment.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
▪ High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
▪ High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
▪ Ability to deliver quality results
▪ Expert knowledge of English is required (Oral and Written).
▪ Knowledge of arabic, chinese, french, spanish or russian are a plus.