Data Governance & Strategy Lead
Valencia | Remote | Fulltime
If you like and fit in this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: email@example.com
▪ Minimum of 3 years of hands-on MDM experience with Informatica OR Reltio OR ATLAN OR STIBO
▪ Minimum of 2 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to technical specifications.
▪ Minimum of 1 year of experience in Java and HTML for services integration and/or UI development.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
▪ Experience in the areas of core Informatica MDM configuration, Informatica Data Director, Service Integration Framework and/or ActiveVos workflow
▪ Functional familiarity with one or more key master entity/domain such as Individuals (Consumer, HCP, Patient, Employee), Organizations (Customer/Client, Supplier), Product, Locations, Assets etc. and the challenges typically involved in implementing MDM for that entity/domain.
▪ Exposure with a full life cycle MDM project from functional design to deployment.
▪ Experience with additional MDM tools beyond Informatica such as Reltio, EBX5, Stibo Step, IBM Initiate and SAP MDG is a plus.
▪ Good understanding of data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts
▪ Experience with ETL and API tools to integrate data.
▪ Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data.
▪ Knowledge of Data Governance and familiarity with Data Stewardship activities.
▪ Exposure to a Data Strategy including architecting, design and implementation of an MDM program
Required Soft Skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handl confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
Ability to deliver quality results
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team
Expert knowledge of English is required (Oral and Written).
Knowledge arabic, chinese, french, spanish and russion are a plus.
Relevant industry certifications
ITIL and Prince2 awareness