Valencia | Remote | Fulltime
If you like and fit in this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Duties:
▪ Construct and develop Data Architecture solution as Data Warehousing or Data Lakes
▪ Work in public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google or Oracle) as well as on-premises
▪ Work with distributed environments (HDFS/Hadoop, Cloudera stack-Impala, Sqoop, etc)
▪ Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
▪ Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
▪ Supervise and develop ETL processes
▪ Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
▪ Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts · Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
▪ Optimize new and current database systems · Define dashboards or reports using BI tools as Tableau, Power BI or Qlik is a plus
▪ Data Security concept (to be developed)
A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the requested skills.
Data Architecture Construction and Development
Data Warehousing and Data Lake Solutions
Supervise and Develop Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes
Database Architecture Testing
Good knowledge and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and technologies pertinent to creating business solutions ;
Must be technologically savvy, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt to new and unfamiliar technologies, software, and systems;
Experience working in projects, application performance and tuning;
Apply industry standards and best practices in writing and performing basic testing and comply with security standards and policies for the produced artefacts.
Agile or SCRUM Project participation experience
University degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent, or relevant industry experience.
Professional experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Required Soft Skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handl confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
Ability to deliver quality results
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team
Expert knowledge of English is required (Oral and Written).
Knowledge arabic, chinese, french, spanish and russion are a plus.
Relevant industry certifications
Knowledge of Transact-SQL and scripting
ITIL and Prince2 awareness