Cybersecurity Cloud Consultant
31.01.2022 Remote | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: email@example.com
Summary of Assigned Duties:
• Provide security consultancy to ICC client organizations in various areas including security architecture, cloud deployments, network architecture, application deployment and security operations
• Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers
• Security assessment of latest and complex technologies like microservices, blockchain, open source, cognitive services, big data technologies
• End to end architecture, design and engineering plan based on the requirements
• Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
• Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to work independently
• Provide other ad hoc support as required
• Minimum 10 years of engineering experience with cloud based services
• Strong understanding of cloud federation and modern applicationintegrations
• Experience architecting Cloud solutions which span storage, security,networking and compute capabilities
• Knowledge and experience with attack simulation, vulnerabilitymanagement and application testing
• Strong background in Networking, Identity and access management
• Strong knowledge of various security operational services and tools likefirewalls, IPS, WAF, SIEM, Content filtering, application whitelisting,
• Good understanding of atleast one of the following enterprise Identityand access management solutions, Azure Active Directory, AWS identitymanagement solution
• Good understanding of various cybersecurity processes like vulnerabilitymanagement, patch management, incident and problem management,etc.
• String scripting knowledge and experience
• Good understanding of latest technologies atleast two from the list:cognitive services, hybrid cloud solutions, blockchain solutions,microservices, data lakes, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated background in deploying highly secure solutions
• Experience with risk assessment methods and security assessmentprocesses
• Experience in producing technical documentation including userrequirement documents, proposals in response to project requirements
• Experience in drafting processes and procedures documentation.
• Experience in working with Microsoft office tools and Microsoft Project.
• Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines
• Infrastructure provisioning via Terraform desirable
• O365 security controls
Education: Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, CCNA Cloud, CCSP, AWS Solutions
Required Soft Skills:
• Customer Oriented: Proactively identifies current and anticipates emerging client needs and investigates how these may be met
• Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
• Communicating: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
• Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates the ability to work constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures that all can contribute.
• Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
• Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
• Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
UNICC is committed to achieving diversity and inclusion within its workforce, providing an environment that reflects the values enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. ICC is dedicated to the SDGs, making SDG-5 (Gender Equality) and SDG-10 (Reduce Inequalities) the organization goals.