Valencia | Remote | Fulltime
If you like and fit in this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Duties:
▪ Work with the team (technical Lead/Architect/other members) and customer focal point to understand the business need and design/implement the technical data management solution.
▪ Design and implement Data Warehouses and Data Lakes solutions, mainly using Microsoft technologies, based on the customers’ business requirements.
▪ Design and implement complex ELT and ETL processes using Integration Services (SSIS) or Azure Data Factory
▪ Design and develop Analysis Services OLAP Cubes and Tabular Views
▪ Develop scripts accordingly to the data need (stored Procedures with T-SQL, Python or R, eventually PowerShell or .NET).
▪ Design conceptual and logical data models and data flowcharts
▪ Design Data-as-a-Service solution, on-premises and Cloud based, based on Data API Gateway and other Cloud services.
▪ Implement Data Catalogue solutions
▪ Migrate data from legacy systems to new data platform solutions
▪ Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
▪ A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in business intelligence, data management, integration, modelling, optimization and other relevant areas.
▪ Experience working with self-service analytic applications like Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik and others for data discovery
▪ Experience supporting cross-functional teams and collaborating with stakeholders in support of analytics initiatives is required
▪ Expert knowledge on Data modelling (OLTP and OLAP models), Data Integration (ELT/ETL), Data Lake/Data Warehouse/Data Marts implementation and Data Analysis models (Analysis Services).
▪ Experience with database programming languages (SQL, etc.) is required
▪ Experience in designing data integration and pipeline architectures which must include ingesting data through different methods such as message queues, database connections, flat files, REST, or specific API’s, is required
▪ Experience in DevOps tool chains consisting of tools like Git, Jenkins or Bamboo – or equivalent tools – and experience with the development of data pipelines is required.
▪ Experience in programming languages such as Python or R is desirable
Required Soft Skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handl confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
Ability to deliver quality results
Expert knowledge of English is required (Oral and Written).
Knowledge arabic, chinese, french, spanish and russion are a plus.
Relevant industry certifications
Knowledge of Transact-SQL and scripting
ITIL and Prince2 awareness