Application Interface Support
21.12.2021 Valencia (Spain) | Full-time
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV mentioning the job title to: email@example.com
Location: Valencia, Spain
- 8 hours/day
- May be required to work outside working hours
- On-call may be required on an exceptional basis
Remote work: available depending on business requirements
The purpose of this offer is to provide IT support to the Operational Resilience Team which ensures operational continuity of ADB (Asian Development Bank) IT services.
The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with the IT Operational Resilience Team in Valencia, Spain and with the ADB IT teams in Manila, Philippines.
Scope of Work:
Work as a member of the Application Interface support team:
• Production support.
• Troubleshoot complex problems; engage in incident and problem management; including engagement in governance processes as needed e.g. CAB (Change Advisory Board) participation.
• Full engagement in the maintenance lifecycle of applicable equipment/processes in the respective domain/area.
• Monitor and escalate as needed for any anomalies of the system in their respective domain.
• Project support as a technical member.
• Ownership of Disaster Recovery procedures including documentation, coordination with other teams, development of procedures; Ownership of activation procedures in an actual event.
• Collaborate with other teams as needed.
• Technical documentation and review with knowledge of industry best practices.
Required Technical Skills:
• Three or more years of proven working experience in
o Enterprise Service Bus
o API Gateway and building REST API on SOA
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/computer science
• Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written)
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in design and development of n-tier applications.
• Good foundation in networking, operating system and Java Virtual Machine concepts.
• Must be familiar with web service specifications (REST or SOAP) and Enterprise Service Bus components and design patterns.
• Must be familiar with Internet protocols and standards (set forth by bodies like IETF), and their practical uses.
• Work experience and knowledge in the following areas:
• Integration/Enterprise Service Bus Products: Software AG webMethods or equivalent
• OS: Windows, Linux
• Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent
• CI/CD: Jenkins, TeamCity or equivalent
• Knowledge of cloud computing technology (Azure)
Required Soft Skills:
• Teamwork in multicultural environments
• Customer facing experience and oral communication skills
• Ability to write documentation & reports
• Creativity/ ability to find innovative solutions
• Willingness to learn on the job
Desirable certifications and knowledge:
• Familiarity with ITIL best practices
• Knowledge/certification in cloud computing technology (Azure)
• Familiarity with business continuity framework