Agile Business Analyst Services
Valencia (Spain) | Remote | Fulltime
If you fit in this offer, please send your CV with the job title: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes that are not in English will not be considered
ICC is committed to achieving diversity and inclusion within its workforce, providing an environment that reflects the values enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. ICC is dedicated to the SDGs, making SDG-5 (Gender Equality) and SDG-10 (Reduce Inequalities) the organization goals.
Description of Duties
▪ Conduct requirement discovery workshops.
▪ Capture initial & evolving business needs.
▪ Reflect and affirm understanding of customer’s needs using standard industry practices & tools.
▪ Prepare collaterals to present use-case, needs, personas, stakeholders’ role & responsibilities.
▪ Produce high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect
the business requirements and can be clearly understood by all members of the team.
▪ Appreciates the value of working collaboratively with the business users throughout the
▪ Groom product backlog.
▪ Creates Epics, Features, User stories with relevant acceptance criteria.
▪ Discuss with all stakeholders (customer, technical team, and PO) to make sure that there is no
gap at any level.
▪ Support developers by participating in Unit/Integration Testing.
▪ Minimum 10 years of experience with business process design and improvement.
▪ Business analysis tools and methodologies.
▪ Atlassian – Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps
▪ Familiarity with software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management.
▪ Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
▪ Excellent analytical skills, Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
▪ Ability to drive change through stakeholder management, without confrontation.
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
▪ A high degree of initiative, being independent and able to work with little supervision.
▪ Be able to work in multiple projects at the same time
▪ A high level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgement and maturity
▪ Ability to deliver quality results.
▪ Experience with Project Management methodologies (PRINCE2/PMP, SCRUM, Agile methodology)
▪ Customer-centric approach to delivery and problem-solving skills
▪ Strong English communication skills
▪ Basic knowledge of other recognized UN languages is desirable
▪ Certified Business Analysis Professional.
▪ Master’s university degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology is a plus
▪ Customer Oriented: Proactively identifies current and anticipates emerging client needs and investigates how these may be met
▪ Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
▪ Communicating: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
▪ Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates the ability to work constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures that all can contribute.
▪ Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
▪ Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
▪ Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.